The problem here is that the client usually owns the apple developer account but just doesn’t know how to use it. That is why, in practice, the DPS designer (or agency) usually publishes the app for the client, using the client’s Apple account. But that means that the client needs to supply that information to the designer in some way (taking certain mandatory and character limited fields into account).
- Holds all the same fields that are required for submitting an application to the App Store.
- Offers the same options and character limitations for easy use.
- Has easy navigation options like bookmarks and top navigation for saving, printing, mailing or resetting the form.
How to use
- This PDF is best opened and used with the latest version of Adobe Reader. Get the latest version from the Adobe website.
- This PDF is free to download and use by anyone, completely unlicensed.
Bart Van de Wiele
A blog about my adventures as a public speaker and Adobe Solution Consultant.