I’ve written blogposts and articles for a number of sites and organisations. Most of my articles are step-by-step tutorials explaining specific techniques using my favourite Adobe programs. I hope these are useful to some of you.
- A Major Job Gets Easier with GREP and FindChangeByList
- Fun with InDesign libraries
- How to Number Rows in an InDesign Table
- Formatting tips for Bullets and Numbered Lists
- Clever Workaround for Round Corners Combined with Inset Spacing
- The Ultimate Contact Sheet
- Creating a "back to top" button in long tablet articles
- Fun with Libraries
- Five Evil Tricks in InDesign (and how to recover from them)
- Regular author of the weekly "InDesign Tip of the Week"
InDesign Magazine articles
Articles for InDesign Magazine are only available to subscribers of the magazine, that is why I cannot post these here due to copyright. If you're a frequent InDesign user I'd highly recommend getting a subscription.
- Issue #51: Adobe DPS slideshow techniques - Part1: creating a pop-up
- Issue #52: Adobe DPS slideshow techniques - Part2: building up covers
- Issue #56: Creating reverse bullets
- Issue #57: Import more images in less time
- Issue #58: Best of the Blog from ID Secrets: "Fun with libraries"
- Issue #61: Adobe DPS tips
- Issue #66: GREP of the month
- Issue #67: Best of the Blog from ID Secrets: "Multi-colored Strokes in an InDesign table"
- Issue #68: GREP of the month
- Issue #69: GREP of the month
- Issue #70: GREP of the month
- Issue #124: Hot Tips!
- Reduce total ink coverage of CMYK images using Adobe Photoshop
- How to organize an effective Adobe DPS project briefing
- HD graphics with Adobe Muse and Adobe DPS
- Video: Mastering Photoshop Smart Objects: Creating a Star Wars Crawl
- Video: Mastering Photoshop Smart Objects: Blending Without Masking
- Video: Mastering Photoshop Smart Objects: Layer Comps
- Video: Mastering Photoshop Smart Objects: Applying and Editing Layer Filters
- Video: Caption All Images at Once in InDesign