I can’t express how excited I am to be able to attend Adobe MAX this year in Los Angeles. But it’s not all fun and play, no no no. I’ll be working there as a technical assistant, supporting the hands-on workshops and other sessions.
So if you get stuck during any of the following sessions you might see me appearing out of nowhere:
- P2026 – Adobe Digital Publishing Suite Training – Room 511C
- L2716 – Getting Started with Digital Publishing Suite
- L3445 – Learning to Build Apps with Digital Publishing Suite
If you’re not familiar with Adobe MAX 2014 then I’d suggest you quickly check your calendar, choose your favourite sessions from the site and book yourself a flight. It’s an amazing event with:
- 191 speakers
- 228 labs
- 4000 attendees
- world class speakers and specialists
- live demos, prerelease software and sneak peaks
So I really hope to see you in Los Angeles this October!